Monday, March 30, 2009

I am a BAD MAN

Fuck, I didn't realize it's been more than 5 months since my last blog here, and I doubt I have any readership at this point. So here's my promise to my readership: you will exist, someday.

In other news, Randy Hillier officially announced his candidacy for the leadership of the Ontario PC party. You can view his site here (wherein he call for replacing human rights commissions with tribunals and electing senators, among other things). As much as I want him to win, and hopefully become Premier in 2011, you can be sure that he'll be painted as a radical right wing extremist who will force the poor to work in mines and make women's bodies government property in one fell swoop. It's a shame that honest-to-goodness libertarians like him are Evil Redneck Fascist Wingnuts here and Crazy Pot-Smoking Gay Abortionists in the US.

No comments: